Friday, March 16, 2012

The Mole Invasion Goes Mobile

Welcome to another IOTKM blog post. Yes that does sounds ridiculous. That's why I never write the title that way. Now .. For some KillerMoles !

Today I'm proud to present, that Invasion Of The Killer Moles goes Mobile !
It will still be available as a game playable directly in your web browser right on your PC, but it will also be available on both Android phones with 2.33(Gingerbread) or later, and The iPhone.

Moles, Now also at your fingertips

I was fortunate to get offered free licenses for both phone OS'es, and naturally I wanted to try it out right away. When I first tried to compile the games scripts to Android, I had 157 errors that I had to get fixed, but as you can see, in the end, it succeeded :P


Next up, represented by the Plant Hat Community, is Drivermole.
The Mole that has the most fascination for human items, Drivermole is not only technologically proficient, it also enjoys long walks on the beach and digging through vases. The picture below will be added to the picture feed.
  
Drivermole. Don't ever let him drive.

To round up this blog post, I present Drivermole Promo art. It shows Drivermole doing what he likes to do best. Driving. It can be downloaded in 1080p and used as a wallpaper. You can get it here.

Drivermole likes to be the center of attention.

Thank you for your time, and make sure to sound off below with your thoughts :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it man, cant wait to see you hit the big time. Moles FTW!!

    ReplyDelete